Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Belay on!



Gosh how climbing are addicted... Ive started climbing when i was backed in school days, back then it was a small community of climber in Puckapunyal, its a small province like area just below Melbourne, as then I was the only Malaysian surrounded by Aussie dude it was the only activity they have other than swimming.
A small town where i grew up.. from a boy to a man...
It was a damn good exposure though as your head and mind tents to open up. As your body's grow, so does your mind...
when i was backed in Malaysia I've joined the Hikers Climber Adventure Team, as the team was based in Section 13 Shah Alam, they also manage the Shah Alam extreme park. It was then I've started my climbing activity back... Along the way i meet some great friends, it was cool though as the climbing community in Malaysia is small, when you go climbing here and there, you will see the familiar faces... so it was coolAlong the way, we've heard that a new gym gonna be open in Putrajaya, and its free for time being, so me and my friends gave it a shot.. the place is huge, the biggest one I've ever been at.. well it was so much cool when to think of it that we do have it in Malaysia, As i climb there I've meet with Abg Long(Shah), and he was looking for some more technical/instructor as i was on my holidays for 2month and a half.. so here I am in Putrajaya Challenge Park..As i was here, i think i give a shot at some route setting... well end of the days, i did few and the grading start from 6a+ til 6c+, the newest one is a yellow traverse route, few cross move and flagging i guess, but it was fun.. as my 2 attempt i fell 2 runners.. lol, Thanks to Bob he did manage to catch my fall.. sigh*

Here's some of my Rock Climbing (Outdoor Climbing) pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment